Here’s how to order online at PM Press:
1) Go to: https://www.pmpress.org/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1082 and choose via the pull down menu whether you’d like a paperback or a hardback. Or click on the link for the e-Book if that’s your preference.
2) Click ‘Add to cart’.
3) You will now be inside the cart. In the Coupon area type in the code:
to get a 40% discount. Click Apply. You should see the discount applied in your cart. Instead of $24.95 for the paperback it’s now $14.97
4) Click on ‘Checkout’.
5) Now you should be in ‘Customer Info’. This is where you fill out your info. If your billing and shipping address are the same, please be sure to click on the button “Shipping information is the same as billing” under the shipping information column. At the bottom of this page there’s a section that is titled: “Save Time On Your Next Visit” where it asks you to make a username and password. PM offers a free e-Book of the title you purchased as part of our Paperbacks Plus program, so even if you don’t purchase an e-Book, you may want to take the extra moment to create an account so you can get your free e-Book, which you have to log in to access.
6) Click continue.
7) Payment: Use the drop down menu to determine the shipping you would like. And choose your payment method, either credit card or Paypal. If you choose credit card, please note PM Press does not accept American Express or Discover.
8) Click continue.
9) You are on the ‘Review’ site. Review your order and click the captcha button. When you are happy with your order, click ‘Process Order‘.
10) You will see the confirmation screen, and receive two emails to the email address you provided: “PM Press Order Confirmation” then a second email titled: “Welcome to PM Press”. The second email will include the username you created to access your e-Books if you did that process.Homestead-Steel-Mill-book-review