Request your Official November Election MAIL-IN BALLOT at VOTESPA.COM
- Pennsylvanians can NOW apply and receive a mail-in ballot upon request. Simply go to VOTESPA.COM and follow the clear instructions.
2. If you have a Pa. Driver’s License or PADOT I.D., you can fill out the online application. If not, you can download and print the application, fill it out and mail it as instructed.
3. If you are uncertain because of the anxiety and distrust sown from the White House and the attacks on the US Postal Service, rest assured that if you follow this advice, you will be successful:
- Apply early now.
- Follow the Instructions Precisely.
* When you receive your Ballot Return it Immediately!
Most of the concern about the Post Office not being able to handle the surge in mail-in ballots is really a concern about the short window of time that occurs because there is a late last date for applying for a ballot.
You can search for your voter registration status with your Name or your PennDOT Driver’s License or PennDOT ID. Your party affiliation and polling place address will be displayed once you have provided an exact match with the information on your voter registration record. https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/voterregistrationstatus.aspx
Did I already sign up for mail-in ballots? Check Your Election Ballot Status Here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/BallotTracking.aspx
The Last Day to apply for a ballot is October 27, 2020. The election is November 3, 2020. That’s not a lot of time. The voter must return their ballot by mail or hand-deliver it to the County Board of Elections.
APPLY EARLY NOW. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PRECISELY. RETURN THE BALLOT IMMEDIATELY.